Duckie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duckie

Everything and Anything!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
RubberDuckie22 (344)
My Poem (hope you like :D) Vote_lcapMy Poem (hope you like :D) Voting_barMy Poem (hope you like :D) Vote_rcap 
CatKween (334)
My Poem (hope you like :D) Vote_lcapMy Poem (hope you like :D) Voting_barMy Poem (hope you like :D) Vote_rcap 
doglover9m (87)
ConMan (87)
googielee97 (65)
zebraluva (64)
kaykat31 (46)
swimmergirl27 (14)
Barney (5)
Duckie!123 (4)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 163 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 pm
Poll
Which duck do you like better?
 1.Rubber duck
 2.Swan
 3.Real live swimming duck
 4.Ugly Duckling
 5.Chick
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Poem (hope you like :D)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
googielee97

googielee97

Female Number of posts : 65
Location : in coffee land with all of my cinnamon dulche lates!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!
Rep :
My Poem (hope you like :D) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Poem (hope you like :D) Right_bar_bleue

Rep 2 :
My Poem (hope you like :D) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Poem (hope you like :D) Right_bar_bleue

Prize Rep :
My Poem (hope you like :D) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100My Poem (hope you like :D) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

My Poem (hope you like :D) Empty
PostSubject: My Poem (hope you like :D)   My Poem (hope you like :D) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:50 pm

i made a poem last year about little brothers since i have one.

hope you like!

Little brothers
are beginners
to big adventures
of life
Little brothers
like butterfingers
cheeseburgers
and bikes
Little brothers
start to wear boxers
their mother is their cleaner
and I never thought
that little brothers
would yell at intervieners
Although little brothers
are little pains
I love mine
no matter what
and that will never change

hope you like!

let me know what you think!

Tounge googielee97 Tounge
Back to top Go down
http://www.beastlyhellokitty.forumotion.net
CatKween

CatKween

Female Number of posts : 334
Rep :

Rep 2 :

Prize Rep :
My Poem (hope you like :D) Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100My Poem (hope you like :D) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: My Poem (hope you like :D)   My Poem (hope you like :D) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:15 am

Awesome!!!

That must have a Ton of effort in it!

Thanks for sharing that with us! Smile
Back to top Go down
RubberDuckie22
Administrator
Administrator
RubberDuckie22

Female Number of posts : 344
Rep :

Rep 2 :

Prize Rep :
My Poem (hope you like :D) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100My Poem (hope you like :D) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: My Poem (hope you like :D)   My Poem (hope you like :D) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 am

GoogieLee ((Whit)) U Rock At Poems! Thats Is Awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://duckie.forumotion.com/index.htm
CatKween

CatKween

Female Number of posts : 334
Rep :

Rep 2 :

Prize Rep :
My Poem (hope you like :D) Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100My Poem (hope you like :D) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: My Poem (hope you like :D)   My Poem (hope you like :D) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:32 am

You show totally be a poem writer when you grow up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Poem (hope you like :D)   My Poem (hope you like :D) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Poem (hope you like :D)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duckie :: Creative Members :: Writing!-
Jump to: